Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this make me shallow?

I never thought of myself as being a shallow person. But I'm only 14, looks are import ant to me, but I know they aren't everything. I try to give guys a fair chance. But sometimes I just can't! There is a guy at school, and girls think he is cute and everything. We've been talking for about 6 months, but he knows I had a boyfriend (he broke up with me yesterday) and I never gave him the wrong idea. I admit that he is a very good looking guy (Idk maybe it's because I have a thing for Italians) but he is just not my tipe. But he asked me out today, and I told him that I couldn't because he is such a good friend and I didn't want to ruin that. But the truth is, I didn't say yes because I find him short and I just don't think I can make things work. I mean, I'm 5'7 and he is like 5'4. It's just that, I've never dated a short guy, the last guy I went out with was 6'2 (he was a little older than me). I just don't think I can make things work. But I feel kinda bad about it because that's really the only reason why I said no. But does that make me shallow?

No comments:

Post a Comment