Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Windows Vista Repair and Critical error message keep popping up everything is blank in my files eg Music?

I assumed I had a trojan virus on my laptop. Windows Vista Repair kept appearing. It s said the system has detected a problem with IDE/Sata hard disks. It is saying Critical Erorr driver clusters and I am thinking its one of those Trojan Viruses. Anyway it must be serious because I've lost all my Pictures and 1000's of songs. I tried safe mode F8 and when I went to check my folders they are all blank. I don't understand, its a Gateway laptop and this is the 3 rd major incident in a year. The local computer shop managed to salvage all my music last time and put a brand new hard drive in my Laptop. Now I don't know if I have some kind of trojan playing tricks on me or if I actually have lost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment